twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

50 cent - thicker than water

50 cent - thicker than water Tube. Duration : 3.32 Mins.


This is a old G-unit song called "thicker than water". No im not a 50 cent fan, but i hate them haters, back then when he did this song, he was hot. And the haters knows that. G-unit Lloyd Banks Tony Yayo (gay-hoe). And btw, this video is not good, the music is. This is my first video, enjoy bitches. ------------- LYRICS ------------------- Ferrari F 50 style baby (yeah, yeah) I'ma show 'em how I do it (yeah, yeah) Ggggg G-UNIT! I keep hearin' niggas is happy, the D's come, niggas wit guns When I'm out on bail, ridin' wit' some new ones Big got hit in that passenger seat Pac got hit in that passenger seat Now I'm ridin' 'round in that passenger seat Come near the whip, I'm blastin' my heat It don't take long, for my juvenile delinquent thinkin' to sink in The consequences mean nothin', them semi auto's is bustin' Crack sellin', predicate fellon (look at Tony Yayos album!), spit big words but I can't spell 'em Put a shot to your melon, that'll keep you're punk ass from tellin' Then I got that nine and a fo'-fo', that H2 is never full Bullet proof windows and doors, gangsta how 'bout yours Southside tatted on my back My last gun shipment got the whole hood strapped Now all I got is two 380's and a nine Nigga you can knock and tell the cops but you're dyin' [Chorus - repeat 2X] You're thicker than water Ouch! twizzy wizzy wa You're thicker than water Ouch! twizzy wizzy wa You're thicker than water Ouch! twizzy wizzy wa You can be a Blood or a Crip Nigga, bitch Follow Me DID ...

Keywords: G-unit, Lloyd, Banks, Loyd, Tony, Yayo, Hiphop, Rap, Young, Buck, The, Game, old, good, raw, 50, cent, fifty, diss, follow, me, gangster, remix, 2008, new, mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment