twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, January 20, 2012

Drake - Thank Me Now

Drake - Thank Me Now Tube. Duration : 4.88 Mins.


[Drake - Chorus] You could thank me now uh, go 'head Thank Me Later yeah I know what I said but later doesn't always come so instead it's okay, You could thank me now uhh, yeah, well alright, here I go [Verse 1 - Drake] mahalo from the hardest act to follow lately I've been drinking like there's a message in a bottle aloha's to women with no ties to men that I know well that way there are no lies you could thank me now for all the info I give to you n-ggas on the brink of influential I'm here for you n-ggas I guess a hit doesn't add up to a career for you n-ggas I must have been hard to watch, what a year for you n-ggas it's December 31st and we in Miami just meditating you got resolutions, we just got reservations living out a dream, it feels like I stayed up and we just wanna party PAT Ron straight up f-ck that old sh-t, I'm on new things OVO clique, Red wing boot gang yeah we want it all, half was never the agreement who'd thought the route we chose would ever end up this scenic I could relate to kids going straight to the league when they recognise that you got what it takes to succeed and thats around the time that your idols become your rivals you make friends with Mike but gotta AI him for your survival damn, I swear sports and music are so synonomous 'cause we wanna be them and they wanna be us yeah so on behalf of the demanded and the entertainment you take for granted you could thank me now... and oh my goodness you're welcome you're welcome at this point me is ...

Keywords: Drake, Thank, Me, Now

No comments:

Post a Comment